Monday, April 29, 2013

Article 5 - Day 7 TA Wait

 Last Tuesday, April 23rd, our paperwork was picked up from the Consulate's office in Guangzhou and sent to the CCCWA for them to issue us our travel approval!! Whoo Hoo! Travel Approvals have been coming pretty quickly (2 weeks or so) lately. We know the Lord has ordained the perfect day so we're eagerly waiting for Him to reveal that day to us!!
Precious friends threw us a shower yesterday in Booneville! I'll post pictures when I get them on my computer. We're blown away and humbled by the generosity and love shown to us by them! I just want to cry when I think about how richly God has blessed us with sweet friends and family who support and love us so well. Grateful is such an understatement!

2 comments:

  1. i stumbled upon your blog (enticed by the twin girls!) and am so happy I found it :) I actually think we maybe overlapped once in EA - but I'm not sure.

    anyways, we have some mutual friends, and an adopted little guy (china SN) and it's a treat to be able to pray for you (and snoop in on your blog posts) as you go get your daughters!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all. Glad that KHA is a connector for our families. I will follow you there and back :-)

    ReplyDelete


Followers