Friday, April 5, 2013

I-800 Provisional

It seems Evie wanted both toys
Love that Abbie is looking at pictures of us!
 On Tuesday I called USCIS to get an update on our I-800 application. Each day I've gotten nervous before opening the mailbox and each day I've been disappointed by the absence of our provisional approval. So I was thrilled when the USCIS representative told me that he had processed and approved our application on Monday, April 1st! We still have not received it in the mail, but that isn't slowing anything down since the USCIS directly forwards our provisional approval on to the National Visa Center for them to process. Once it's gone through the NVC they forward our information to the Consulate in Guangzhou. Hold on girls! We're coming as fast as we can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers