Thursday, May 16, 2013

TA IS HERE!!!!!

Praise the Lord!! Our Travel Approval arrived on Tuesday, May 14th!!! I'll be honest, my faith was weak and I certainly struggled with much anxiety in this leg of the wait. God met me there and reminded me of Truth in His Word and through sweet friends! THEN, WE GOT THE CALL!!! Hallelujah!!

Both sets of twins at the girls' foster home...double the cuteness. Evie doesn't seem to like babies. :) They said she was all smiles again when they took him from her lap. :) Actually, everyone looks pretty uncomfortable in this photo. :)
Due to a mysterious "white powder" being found in a package, the US Consulate was closed Tuesday- Thursday afternoon. That means we're still waiting on our consulate appointment, but once that is confirmed, we can book our flights! We're hoping to travel May 30th and get the girls forever on June 3rd!!!! It's really hard to believe we'll be boarding a plan two weeks from today to meet our daughters!

"He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted."  - Job 5:9

3 comments:

  1. SO excited ya'll are one step closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, I found you via NDs blog. Have loved and prayed for your girls since their arrival there. Can't wait to see them in your arms. We are about a month behind you in the process. Waiting for our Article 5 pick-up this week. Our little girl will turn 2 in Aug.
    Just thought I'd write and say congratulations!

    ReplyDelete


Followers