Sunday, June 2, 2013

Taiyuan - Day 4

We arrived in Tiayuan around 2:00 pm. Our sweet guide, Summer, greeted us and took us to our hotel and to run some errands. I'm actually feeling worse today so that's been disappointing. I'm trying every trick in the book to shake this head congestion. Please pray I can rest tonight and feel better in the morning. Tomorrow is a pretty big day for us, a day that will forever change our lives.....Gotcha Day!!!! We're surprisingly calm tonight. I'll have to admit it's super weird to have two cribs in our room though. :)We shifted some things so I  think we'll still have a bit of room for the girls to play in here.  We had dinner in the room while getting things unpacked and plan to go to bed early. Today has been a day full of "lasts" before children. We're so excited for tomorrow to be full of " firsts". Thanks so much for your prayers! Will you pray the girls could sleep well in their hotel tonight and will feel safe with us tomorrow? We should get them around 9:30 am which is 9:30 pm EST on Sunday, June 2nd. Can't wait to tell you how it goes! 

We'll try to add pictures as soon as possible also...so frustrated because we're not able to at the moment. 

11 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear ALL about it, dear friend!! I'm going to pray too that you can put pictures on the blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be praying for you guys! Matthew and Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, kim!!! So excited and praying so hard for you! So much love from here!!!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goosebumps as we sit Here an think about all that The Lord has ahead for the 4 of you! Praising God a million times over for His sweet gifts of the girls! We love them like our own already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that Monday morning is more than you could ask or imagine! But also praying that you would be able to hold it loosely, knowing that no matter how it "goes", your family of four has been ordained before the beginning of time and this initial meeting is just one piece of the story. love you! and LOVE THOSE GIRLS! (and i'm praying with anna too that you can upload pictures!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been checking the blog constantly! I am praying now for you, Nathan, and the girls. I am THRILLED for you!
    Much love!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have your girls!!!! you have your girls!!! It is June 3rd here at 12:18 am. You have your girls!!!! love you.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad Aunt Barbara shared your blog with me. I have been reading everything! I am so excited for you and Nathan, went to bed praying for your family and got up this morning to do the same thing. Can not wait to see pictures of your family of four. So happy for yall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The suspense is killing me!! I have been praying for Gotcha Day, for a good night's sleep and easy travels :) Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beyond excited right now - since last night!!! I cannot believe the time is here that you have your girls!!! Can't wait to meet them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited and praying for you guys. Love you so much and so eager to read the next post!

    ReplyDelete


Followers