Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hong Kong - Day 3

We finally got eight hours of sleep due to me drugging myself when I initially woke up at 4:30 am. Sadly, I (Kim) woke up feeling rough...cold/sinus stuff. :( It could be far worse but I'm prayerful that I'll feel better before Monday. I rested in the morning, Nathan worked out, then we explored Hong Kong a bit. We took the star ferry over to Hong Kong Island, rode the escalators to SOHO then grabbed dinner. At dinner we talked about our expectations for Gotcha Day. We came to the conclusion that expectations for this are pretty useless. It could go a million different ways. We're trying to prepare ourselves for a rough day and any smiles from the girls will be a bonus. We're thrilled the time has come for us to get to enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers