Monday, July 30, 2012

Waiting

We're waiting on some news about a placement. I'll post more as we get news, however I don't want to forget what God is doing in our hearts through this process. There are all these emotions swirling around in my heart and mind. First, how incredibly blessed we feel for the potential opportunity...that God would choose to give us a gift so sweet in His infinite mercy! Secondly, realizing how quickly my heart forgets His love for Nathan and me in thinking that God might withhold something good from us. Thirdly, the joy of repentance and surrender in confessing my unbelief, my desire to control and my fear of my heart not being able to take bad news (relying on my own strength). Yesterday God really encouraged me with Phil 2:13. " for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure." It was a great reminder that He's working in us for HIS good pleasure. Knowing this process PLEASES HIM gives me the strength to wait with joy, wait with eager expectation of His plan unfolding, wait with patience.

2 comments:

  1. anxious and excited for you guys! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your sweet comment about NHBO today. so very kind. i hope your process goes well! the Lord is good!

    ReplyDelete


Followers