Thursday, June 28, 2012

I800A Off to DC


Well things didn't got exactly as I planned on Thursday. I ran home to get the approval to take to the county and quickly realized it had not made it to us yet. They apparently emailed our agency the approval the same day they put it in the mail to us. Yesterday I was able to take it to the capital for state certification and overnight it to AGCI!! This has been a week of running to make things at the last minute. I almost missed my flight on Monday due to me pushing my shuttle time too late and a ridiculous security line. Since I literally got through the security line at the exact time my flight was scheduled to take off, I ran, very awkwardly, (since I was in 3 in. wedge shoes while carrying my luggage that wouldn't roll) toward my gate while screaming "will you still let me on?". Thankfully they showed me grace and allowed me to board. Then yesterday, after pushing the time a little later than I should to take off from work to make it to capital. I arrived just minutes before closing and ran (once again, awkwardly, due to being in heals and a dress) up the hill to the building in the 100 degree heat. The security lady asked if I was ok and encouraged me to calm down. :) Praise the Lord He allowed me to make it!

2 comments:


Followers