Thursday, September 24, 2009

When can I see you again

Gosh! I'm really missing Nathan. Thank the Lord for my mom. She is coming into town as I'm writing this to be with me until Monday. I'm so thankful for her. I'm really looking forward to hanging out and having girl time with her. Movies, pedicures, Lots of food! I'll get back with more pictures from last weekend. I got to visit MS and see my precious nephews finally. They are SO cute. Rob has to be the smartest, best behaved, most beautiful, and kindest 7 year old that has ever lived. And there is not a shread of partiality in that statement. Rob spent the night with us on Friday and I read him the story of Samson. Definitely forgot how brutal that story is. I kept having to fill in words...like Samson married a prostitute (a lady), they gauged out Samson's eyes (they were very mean to Samson). Luckily I got him a children's Biblestory book that sensors a bit. Reese is just the most precous butter ball. There is just something about a baby smiling at you that makes the world disappear for a minute. It's such a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers