Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Wish List

I've got to do better on blogging. I can't seem to get my pictures and time to blog together at the same time. We had Nathan's family up for the weekend to celebrate Nathan and Kendall's birthdays. His generous parents took us to a very nice dinner and treated us to putt-putt golf. Very fun. I'll try to post pics later. Ok. Now to the wish list.

1. TO GO TO BOONEVILLE!! I'm desperately suffering from homesickness. I want to be with my family and see my nephews so badly! Plus my Meme is at my house right now and I haven't seen Stephanie since she returned from Vanderbilt. Guess God is teaching me to wait and that longing for things is really good for me just as I am longing to see His Face!



2. A Stand Mixer. I've put a picture of a Kitchen Aid because they are most popular but I'd be happy with any stand mixer.



3. This really great lamp from Anthropology...sadly out of the budget, but that's my this is a "wish list" right?

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:


Followers