Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Paper Chain

One of my co-workers suggested I make a paper chain with each link representing a day until the shared list. At first I honestly thought, "no need for that, we're going to hear something tomorrow. " :) After 6 days of waiting, I decided it was time.
The top white link is for January 28th, the day the shared list is released! We're so hoping we hear something before this thing gets much shorter. I joked with Nathan last night that I need a link for every hour. It's torturous to only be able to remove one link for a whole 24 hours of waiting. Over the last few days, I've been reminded twice that God isn't about the end result but about the process. This is definitely making us depend on Him so I'm going to sit in gratitude today for Him taking my eyes off of myself  to search Him!

1 comment:


Followers