Friday, October 5, 2012

October 4th

  Well, I'm a day late but better late than never. Five years ago Nathan put a ring on it! (Thank you Ms. Barbara for the reminder..she's a walking calendar...it's great! :) Yep, he got down on one knee and said the most wonderful words, "Will you be my wife?". My sweetie did such a great job planning the night...it was absolutely perfect for us! He planned a little "trail" to him with notes and flowers which ended on the roof of the Crusade office, which is where I had secretly hoped he'd propose but never told a soul, the only One that could control that knew though. Those notes will be forever cherished by me. My dearest asked me on a date last night and we were able reminisce about all the events of the weekend. God continues to blow me away by allowing me to enjoy Nathan's love, friendship and leadership....absolutely more than I could have asked or imagined!

2 comments:


Followers