Friday, February 17, 2012

Paper Work

I've always sort of enjoyed filling out forms...I like to write in block letters very neatly on forms...I like that for the most part they don't take much thought...just time and then a sense of completion. Hopefully that will come back to me again one day because now I am just totally worn out by all the PAPERWORK! Wowza! However, I have thought multiple times how thankful I am that we have the time to work on all of this in a timely manner, without kids or many other responsibilities holding us back. No big news in the process. We've sent off for our FBI checks, finished our home study "initial paperwork", ordered our birth certificates and marriage license, scheduled our physicals, and set up our first appointment with our social worker (February 29th). We plan to knock out the remainder of our home study paperwork tomorrow as well as get started on our training. I've been really overwhelmed with the process lately. I'm both dreading and looking forward to the day we get a "match". Looking forward to it because we'll have a face and a soul to go along with all of this work. Dreading it because I know that's when the wait will become painful. God is teaching us more about faith....being sure of something you can't see yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers