Monday, August 17, 2009

Birthday and Lots of Friends!!

First of all, I'm still a little frustrated with the Blog design. I can't figure out how to put a picture in our frame on the header. I also can't figure out how to add words to it. If I ever introduce this blog to the world and you know how, please tell me.

The weekend...Saturday was my amazing husband's birthday. I truly cannot think of a better thing to celebrate than God bringing Nathan into the world!! What a great, great man who constantly amazes me with his love, patience, kindness and compassion. This year we combined Nathan's birthday with a little reunion of friends that we spent time with in East Asia! We had such a GREAT time hanging out with dear friends mixed with some birthday "musts". Nathan's favorite might have been the pancakes for breakfast...his favorite. Since we are all over the place now, it's good to take a weekend to get back together and hear about everyone's life. We ate a lot, floated on the lake, skied, wakeboarded, tubed, realized how old we are after the soreness from all of the above set in. :) God is good to give us such great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers