Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogger Flunky

I get a big fat F minus at blogging. I never remember to update and when I do remember I'm always on my office computer which has no pictures. Lately my work load has been light and I find myself reading blogs of folks I barely know. It's amazing how addictive it can be. Then I feel my blog isn't cute enough or we don't have children to boast about. However, the original idea wasn't to impress (actually no one even knows about this blog outside Nathan and myself). It was to document our life. So hopefully I can add pictures of our wonderful Italy trip soon. After spending time in the blog world, I realized that all I really care to see is pictures and captions (outside of the few outstanding writers out there -Sara Boney, Rachel Norris, someone named Darby?- of whom I eat up their every word wishing I could communicate as eliquently as them:) I'll write soon about Italy and post pictures of my precious nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers